"It is a difficult matter to keep love imprisoned."
- Apuleius, 2nd century A.D.
Disco Dining Club & The Grim Wreather Present: The Ominous Marriage Of Cupid & Psyche. A 2-night, intimate feast exploring the ancient world's most brutal tale of love and deceit.
+ Celebrating Disco Dining Club's 4 year anniversary. Prep your palette accordingly.
This 75-person an evening dinner party takes place Thursday, February 14th and Friday, February 15th.
Hot off the heels of our sold out Halloween event - The Flowering Of The Strange Orchid - Disco Dining Club and The Grim Wreather dare to reinterpret and revolutionize a holiday desperately in need of exaggerated lavishness: Valentine's Day. All are welcome at our dinner table: singles, couples, threesomes, gods, mortals, centaurs, sirens.
ALL SEATS INCLUDE:
- Curated, thematic cocktail pairings from Happy Hour Agency
- Table wine from DiscoVino
- Caviar bumps from the famed East Boston Oysters
- Immersive theatrical moments portraying the dark and devilish union of Cupid & Psyche
- Musical performances, dance numbers, and colorful dinnertime spectacles
- Extravagant gift bags
- With some late night perversions provided by Doc Johnson
Please note that programming is the same both of the event.
The event will take place both indoors and outdoors. Please dress appropriately.