"There is no such thing as good influence, Mr. Gray. All influence is immoral.”
- Oscar Wilde ‘The Picture Of Dorian Gray’
Disco Dining Club & The Grim Wreather Present: The Depraved Attic Of Dorian Gray. A 3-night immoral feast for the immortal.
This intimate dinner party takes place Thursday, October 24th, Friday, October 25th, and Saturday, October 26th at a private attic space in the heart of Hollywood. Each evening's feast will begin promptly at 7:30pm.
Come indulge at our 2nd annual Halloween soiree where terror is matched with unbridled decadence. Please note that tickets to our each of our galas sell out weeks in advance. Please plan accordingly.
"Disco Dining Club not only fed our bodies and minds, but it left an everlasting impression on our soul. Welcome to the future of dining, may you consume everything.” - Subvrt Magazine
ALL SEATS INCLUDE:
- Curated, thematic cocktail pairings from Happy Hour Agency
- Caviar bumps from the famed East Boston Oysters
- Immersive theatrical moments portraying the profane world of Dorian Gray
- Musical performances, dance numbers, and colorful dinnertime spectacles
- Extravagant gift bags
- All set within a fully realized world suitable only for the Oscar Wilde's most devilish protagonist
Note that programming is the same both of the event. The venue can only be accessed via a 2-story staircase.
All tickets are final sale -- no transfers, exchanges or refunds
Until October, please continue to consume. everything.